CHANGE ....
First I want to start crying urrrrràààààààààààà x found the beginning of the 5 girls mythical phoenix!! Finalemnte
http://www.queerasfolkitalia.it/board/index.php
the site is back to fly into our lives, sweeping everything! Grazieeeeeeeeeeeeeee! X No luck I will post my "Save The Last Dance" at least some x, x will be an excuse to review some episodes and post something new ..... You know that hard work? Hihihihihihihihi! E'da me a little blending of the lines in mind (or mom and here I think I'm just the girl of my love, since he has Wonderful Life for a while in my head! That couple!):
... It 's been a wonderful night, as time is not happening to me ... Being able to savor your kisses, touching your body ... Would you still like it was back the world, after the'Angoscia when I was sunk. I do not know why you are away, but it was nice to wake up the taste of your kisses still on my lips ... " I spent over an hour reading and rereading tickets Armando, melancholy has been the "first love", will be x was the guilt of an update site that is slow in coming, but I missed ... Betty has marked a very important moment in my life, and in its small way, has changed: I make videos, a site , watch a TV show in Colombia? I would have laughed at anyone! And those glasses, the clumsiness, that Love can transform you ... CHANGE ... Funny, giuntomi is a concept in mind, so if x, while talking to telefim, yes, I know it sounds silly! but we are also what we see, a lot of us, you can guess from this! Speaking with Ines I flashed to mind a thought: I love Brian because his character, in the vicissitudes of everyday life, slowly changes, adding to our already very nice interior, new "radiant" sfaccetature; I love Remington Steele succeeds because, from a rogue private detective little by little to understand (Change) No longer needs to escape, which can engage, that can and will fall in love, and yes, I love Armando because, guess what? CHANGE, looking over a secretary and hideous appearance, revealing himself to enhance his life without the veil of Maya and superficiality machismo blinding ... Yeah ... those of us who remained equal to itself? NO: It is true that I'm the same crazy-caciarona I was a child, but like everyone else, I have lived, I'm wrong, I tried, I hurt ... and are changed, or if you prefer, evolved ... The fact remains that No longer as then, not entirely ... I do not speak of upheavals, but to change, however small ... was thinking of what the changes will disrupt their lives, how to amplify (for better or worse) every emotion ... A new school, a death, a love that grows massively destroyed a forum, a new friend, everything (with different intensity) overwhelms us and shapes us, and nothing (or almost) There is indifferent in our journey, each in his own position "receptive": some is carried away, as the wind, who rides the wave of their day, who closes the door maybe their ears, or maybe all of these attitudes together, depending on the pebble, or the landslide, we face ..... after all we humans, and the cool thing about it is not categorized! Every day, let us make the case, there is a choice to be made, the chance to do something different, potentially, from what certainly we would do ... we see it? We can appreciate it? I honestly do not know if I can pick them, but I can engage more thoroughly probe x myself and those around me, "changing" a little bit of my life: why not start the next day with a nice smile to give to everyone I meet, instead of sour x all those little things that may or may get bored? Who knows, maybe tomorrow I will meet someone, talk to someone, I'll do something or not ... and tomorrow, the result of the thoughts of today will be a different day, something (from the small x start) the change ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment