Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How To Befriend The Reaper On Sims 3]

wedding anniversary

my organized a party for 20yo of their marriage in their studio ... Yes
a mega banner .... it was a pity party for Old Men (all of the 40 or so) XDXD EMH
the boys were only 9! is something embarrassing ...
I, faith, marta, michi, Nicole, Cate, bud, the grandson of Judith and my guitar teacher ....( not even know what it's called )

anything interesting anyway, we just laughed how stupid of watching the "old " dancing like wild OLD! Ahahahaha but laugh !!!!! But
at least I saw my friends ravenna ! =)

now I'm home sick and all IT SUCKS!

but I love even more my CHUCK and of course I also love NATE .... then in gossip girl not be sleshare but in real life OMG i really love ED + CHACE !

the end of a quotation from the mythical Greek Cappie when he goes to a party of those omega:

"Good Lord. It's like we died and
Went to Gossip Girl. "

episode 1x20 beloved

xoxo
K.


0 comments:

Post a Comment