Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Einstein Enetertainer

Jonas Brothers in milan

Yesterday I went to the cinema to see "Burn After Reading " the movie with Brad Pitt and George Clooney !! I, the cap and we ila scompisciate laughter, there is a stupid movie and really strange but I liked it a lot, yes also because I like things stupid and weird XD! But unfortunately or fortunately (depending on your point of view) I could not comment much on that since two days are virtually silent XD! and I'm not kidding because I really have no more voice (now it is returning) and I do not know why because I did not go to any event to scream so much to lose his voice XD. The bad thing about this is that yesterday I also returned to school, you know, is not never a good thing ... = (That I simply can not sit and talk I was just dumb ... XD was also disappointing because there was no gossip, and therefore I would say that I could stay at home one more day and surrounded by lounging in my duvet warm and soft until 11.00!

But ladies and gentlemen there are some very important breaking news:
THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE IN ; MILAN , today, october 5th 2008 !!!!!! The three American brothers
Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas TRL to come to present their new album "A Little Bit Longer "!

Do you like the Jonas Brothers? Visit the official website: http://www.jonasbrothers.com/

xoxo
K.



0 comments:

Post a Comment