For a change I'm talking about Gossip Girl (I know that I am a bit 'Okka repetitive but you have to put up with me?). And I have co-ila acqistato the first volume of the series of books on GG! Wow and we are very passionate reading during breaks at school! XD (although at this rate it will end up counting in a year that there are 11 more in practice) XDXD
Here it is in all its glory - XD
After getting mysteriously kicked out of boarding school, Serena van der Woodesen is back where she belongs - Manhattan's Upper East Side - where the posh townhouses, designer clothes and exclusive parties are almost as fabulous as she is. All eyes are on Serena, but will her former best friend Blair Waldorf be willing to share the spotlight?
( http://www.gossipgirl.net/series.vm )
Compratelo anche voi capito?!?
Un'altra cosa importantissima AUGURI MARTA!!!!!!!! yes this adorable girl - one of my BFF - today takes 15 years!
xoxo
K.
0 comments:
Post a Comment