Today is Today (tomorrow is...)
today.
Today was a pretty useless day. Yes, because even poor and far from my evil plan to go to the cinema to see "Vicky Christina Barcelona" has faded at all!
In fact today was today, or should I say today is today since I'm still missing the 22:14 and 2 Oretta before midnight. But the thing that consoles me is that Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye. Or at least I think there will be a tomorrow, as planned because of my friends in the Heroes world could disappear into thin air overnight. Well maybe tomorrow but I will not say so, and maybe you will wish that the future is now also well documented that there had been, and then console me for the fact that though there will be a tomorrow and then I'll go ; on like this forever until I become too old to know for sure if there will really be a tomorrow.
But NO! In fact I will not do any of this and will continue to live this day without making it useless as a matter of state and without wasting a post, then the post is not wasted, however, is a detail ... . However, even if you're wondering, no I'm not raving is just not having anything to write I'm writing this shit!
Well now talking about serious things. E 'recently deceased man who had the magnificent Adam Monroe (Heroes) and then a moment of silence would be welcome. T_T xoxo
K.
0 comments:
Post a Comment