i'm not dead (i guess)
(Ri) I am after 14 days of abstinence I would say that they are now ready to write again on my LJ adorable! Well yes 2 weeks are a lot and honestly I do not want to write all developments and events more or less absurd that we have been in this long absence! XDXD But there are things just too HOT I can not help but tell all the world like! XD Well I would say that what really matters is the celebration of Martha was there on October 11! What a beautiful day out ... but I would say that things are somewhat embarrassing that evening you can save! The most absurd thing, and that upset me was seeing my compagniucci of classic ballavanoooo! a spectacle like no other! and especially the dancing stuks tektonic yes ... that was .. that EMH neanke .. I do not know how to say! XD then we see other things ... not hot ... well there are so many more ... in fact I went out together and passionately with my homework to school last Saturday ... we went to see "Mamma ; MIA! "how nice ... yes it was fun and I got distracted by my recent drama (I wrote a com m on purpose because it is more Inglese cool)!
XD Anyway I will try more than nn leave all alone my little LJ so much in need of someone like me who write useless posts just like this! XDXD
( brackets lovvo I too wonderful man Dexter Morgan is, in fact I have voted as a representative of the school along with the beloved Nathan Petrelli that came out winning! XD) xoxo
K . Another meme
0 comments:
Post a Comment