Friday, October 3, 2008

Cosmetic Mirror Desert

new layout

Hey! Notice something different?
Well I changed the layout and this is sweet nn believe you too? Isomma is colored with individual Gossip Girl (of course, the inisistenza XD and sorry if you've already figured out nn sti kids love them!), And also bursting with joy with all those colored balls in the air and sciarpineee !!
I do not know what is better between this and the one before ... I liked them both to death and I've got a little too worked on so ... than ! If you must tell me what you like best Okka?

For the record, are still half-sick, and after missing 3 school days (and for this I am very happy XD) I'm sick of being and badly and lose all the gossip and news school!! Ergo, I must try to get back as soon as possible.
Bà there is nothing else to say or tell ... I was always at home so ... But on the other hand I read a fanfic about Milo / Hayden that is a love, I leave the link: http://kimmy-dreamer.livejournal.com/5145.html # cutid1

ps: ask apologize to Mars because I did one of my usual gaffe - opsss - XDXD (nothing here to worry though XD) xoxo


K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment