Yeah ... I thought it was closed, as they say "on tarallucci and wine" (or as I say "in nooks and vin santo). But no. One answer comes like a cold shower, the tone seems angry. But who are angry as well. But I can keep up to Paturnie of all, I? I have to be made on the front of the Red Cross symbol? NO. So what if they pigliarselo to go ... avviatevi: one at a time, please ... otherwise then form the crowd.
That said, I spend a couple of words for the day Today is the feast of the cat (????)
And since there are, here's an avatar to celebrate this magnificent animal and especially to thank my big cat . How much I love him!
At least he is not moody.
I will just post some more work ... then remove. In every sense.
One of the scenes most beautiful one of the best movies I've ever seen (same thing for the book, short but full of feeling) and of course he, my love (do not tell me that I did not realize ... X3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment