Yeah ... between these four walls again ... Family? Maybe too ... The thing that surprises me is that I start to feel at home in Padova ... strange, very strange, given the coldness of that city. Yet with my roommates I'm a wonder. I regret having spent an evening alone with them (but that night !!)... Ok, maybe I am more sorry for Matt. The I admit, come on! last night could very well happen the famous "patatracchete" if I had not set a date ... better that way. I am a serious woman and I sound principles! UU * roaring laughter *
Despite the beating of a few days ago (a mere 24 readily offset by a 30 cum laude), I now feel strangely light. Until the other day I did not want to leave, nor to hear any ... but today I pulled out the grit. Tomorrow
further evidence will test my integrity ... the man with the mandolin has asked me to leave because "you and I must speak" (NDA). Well talk and for the umpteenth time in the spiattellerò do what we have already heard countless times: NUN LIKE ME! But still .. I have been clear from the beginning (because I will can be accused of many faults, but no lack of sincerity .. oh no!) and so seems not to resign ... it is true that a kiss has me torn ... but it was out of desperation! X3
Even a few nights ago while I was in Padua, he wanted to come this far just to eat a pizza with me ... A few days later asked me to come and get me in the car to take me home in Tuscany. Cos'e'pazz '!
But if he looks like one of these due bei bimbi... forse forse... pataslurp!
Anche se a quello al telefono preferisco quello che si versa il the.
*va in brodo di giuggiole*
Bene...
Che sia giunto il momento dei saluti? Credo di si (nel frattempo ho pure cenato).. e dato che ho benuto un pò troppo vino (buoooooono il Sire Nero arwwww *W*), sarà meglio che chiuda il discorso onde evitare di scrivere spropositi o cose troppo intime... ahuahuah!
Alla prossime... Au revoir!
0 comments:
Post a Comment