" Finally!
It is, I repeat ... FINALLY! I read a few sentences scattered, happy, carefree childhood ... almost, but not in the negative in the sense of carelessness associated with this term.
I swear, I read this post with not a little fear, afraid of finding in heart-rending words, after processing leaden that you take in solitude. ... But it was not continued in the wake of hilarity that you have (and me ...) accompanied in the evening.
I will not run in the meadows with you (or at least will not do it in those terms), but I'd like to know that the day you meet your "soul mate" (that ugly word, but at least gives an idea), we tired to force run and rolled on the grass! I will pray with all my heart!
A big hug. "
's so I commented on his blog. For the first time wrote something cheerful person quitting the role of the perpetually distraught and defeated by life's in your eyes I read a new verve, brilliant. .. well said: "shining" ... and I was happy, as a friend, I rejoiced!
Both of us were expecting an evening characterized by lucciconi eyes and unashamedly tear-jerking. Instead, we burst out laughing when I said " I'd like to run in the meadows, rolling meadows with you." Well ... also I like to roll around in the meadows, but as friendly ... carefree and jokes.
In short, I was expecting an evening of "octopus rules" and instead jumped out of an almost brotherly, fraternal so, that I finally let go even for a hug (as fraternal, obviously รน.u). And so I jumped in mind to create an avatar that celebrates the friendship: Tonari no Totoro! An animated feature film, which made me move from beginning to end. Unlike the movie, last night neither of them is left to go to tears, but that does not mean that there was an atmosphere steeped in emotionally. Hear the beating heart, feel strong feelings should not necessarily lead to despair. You can also try outside in a laugh ... not necessarily have to be in tears.
is well ... I come out happy from the pub, go home again. And in the morning I wake up with my heart lighter.
Felice.
I'm happy.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
How Do I Get My Hair Like Dahvie Vanity
A pleasantly unexpected conclusion ....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment