Monday, February 11, 2008

Gta Vice Unhandled Exception: C0000005

I insist ...

Prendo in prestito un cavallo di battaglia di una mia carissima amica: "Io insisto"... già e così continuo imperterrita a chiudermi a riccio... con chiunque, even with a blog (or what purports to be).
I can express the flow of sensations and feelings only damned fan fiction (slash, among other things! But Pupazza slut!), Which are taking my hand, imagination, sometimes I stop thinking (thank goodness the exams I have given them all!)
Lately I'm really happened to all the colors: I have re-established a relationship with someone I thought was my friend and though there is little I find him under the house to sing a serenade complete with mandolin. With one of my roommates, needless to say, has begun a push and pull absurd (the good thing is that neither of them understand the extent to which the other kids ... sometimes even I do not understand when they are serious or not ... and is what worries me). One positive note: I met my big brother! Which ... I hope to go out with more often, because I noticed that the power to banish all bad thoughts ... to bring back the joy. And what the heck! I'm a sunny person, always have been ... because it allows people who are just passing through to spoil the joy of living? If you feel sick, you're evil, despair ... but avoid tirarmici in! Thanks!
Then ... we are a sore point: I think I "infatuated" with the wrong person ... infatuated think it's the right word to describe my feelings, or at least I hope it is the right word ... otherwise I start to worry seriously for my own sanity.

Meanwhile, I keep thinking about him, the one the only one who makes me feel good ...
Today, in a vain attempt to buy a book written by Cynthia Powell, I found another "Sgt Pepper - The True Story" ... as if there were an alleged fake or ... -.-
Cooooomunque despite ultimanente make it difficult to externalize what I feel now I could throw out some little things, obviously not all: as usual the most intimate thoughts, feelings I keep the most delicate for me .. . at least before I was talking to someone. Now I can hardly even tell myself.
Yes. I think it is time to start worrying seriously! X3
Among other things, now free from university commitments from a couple of days, I started to write (oh my God, not that I ever stopped), and above all I have taken computer graphics: ahhhh what I missed! Mon amour! I have downloaded so many textures from the pc crashed and having to submit to scan with a lot of defrag ... oh mamma saura!
But at least the results are good (or at least I hope) ... gradually'm posting a few. I know I'm repetitive ... all on the same subject: love is, what can you do?
And here he is ... he always, in all its glory! For the moment
it is better to remove the plug a bit and especially the Internet, do not reread what I wrote, for the simple fact that I wrote it straight off, externalizing those little thoughts that burdened the heart and breath ... the biggest rock in the harbor again, but I feel strong enough to be able to bear.
So ... in a nutshell, if there is disjointed phrases, meaningless or not returning (ahhhh.. syntax that goes down the drain!) patience ... The post will remain so. And if you do not like, you can always close the window or turn the page. Tsk! ù.u

0 comments:

Post a Comment