Friday, February 22, 2008

Gta Unhandled Exception: C0000005

fleeting step and feline ... I officially hate

Yeah, I'm back, but only post a couple of new avatar ... nothing more.
Lately I've spent way too many words, so many that I seem to have remained dry. I wrote a lot, in general, especially for what is becoming a longfiction (I started on 14 th chapter) to write continuing unabated, taking the inspiration of the moment and above all without having in mind a specific genre ... for now I'm following the "true" (more or less) history of the Fab Four, the problem is that they are just 1962 ... if you calculate that I started in 1962 and its chapters are already 14, do not deny that it takes me a little bit of discomfort. This longfiction will never see an end ... I suppose! Sigh ...
Well ... for the time constant, then we'll see what will take the turn. Honestly, I hope to put an end , after the last chapter, to avoid leaving - as my usual - work in half (I know him, it's my fault ... same thing had happened 12 years ago when I embarked on the drafting of what would have become a novel! * laughs *)
Well, And let in idle chatter ... place 'those three avatars, and I raise the blinds.


I'm sorry, but
him \u0026lt;---- NOT

could
; ABSOLUTELY
missed call

0 comments:

Post a Comment