Sunday, February 17, 2008

Make A Pikachu Costume



Well yes ... Today I thought about it quite a bit ... and since I'm sick of apologizing for things that I did, I decided to lock it in messenger and eradicate (yeah, right eradicate, annoying as a boil) from my contacts, I will keep only the number of his cell in memory, so if you ever call me (hope not) to hang up in Musacchio M ... to be found.
Ahhhhh ... release !
What the hell, not my fault if you eat well and see the monsters or if you turn sideways with the moon. Then what the hell people always made me moody sultry ... I prefer them not even as friends. Just can not stand, because you never know how to behave, how to approach ... maybe even taking the same approach, if before we make a laugh over, the next time you make it serve: and what the hell ... is it so hard to be clear in the first with themselves and then with others? No, I say ... Plus it has a guilty conscience that never ends, no matter what I say or write, the twists ... thinks it will take the piss, but then it just got a chip only! I had written (the heart) that comment in the blog: to say who has pissed off is an understatement. Ahhhhhh .... ribadiamolo: liberation! Liberation ! LIBERATION!
I thought of the Death Eaters ... damn! He is one of them ... tenersene better stay away!
That concludes the post (since I seem to have spent too many words รน.u)

GOOD NIGHT =)

PS If anything happened in this blog (I doubt it, because I've never given the address ... deicisione wise with hindsight) crack in front of quell'avatar , tsk!
pride rules * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment