Friday, February 15, 2008

What Happened To Heather Deep Throat

Proof of 9


Tonight proof of 9 ... * Shudders *
Stamttina I received the sms for the confirmation: I expected, given that I usually pull the bins.
At least I have the grace to warn well in advance.
But I can not help it. I should not feel forced out, if I lack the will to see and meet people.
return to the discourse of sincerity. Besides, would not make sense to go outside if the head is elsewhere, if you do not even want to chat.
ruin your evening to myself and who is beside me.
But tonight I have to, I have to meet him: you can not procrastinate, because I feel too guilty for not having been heard recently.
What the hell, e-mail that sends me is unsettling, embarrassing and sometimes intrusive ... literally can not find the courage to speak to him.
I have to give us a break. From
tonight.
Even now, if I could.
Since I'm writing (actually, for the second time since the first message has disappeared into oblivion as if nothing had happened) instead some other avatars. I'm glad that the artistic verve continues its flow, especially now that I can afford to relax thanks to the period until the end of February.
I do not mean just the graphics, even with the FF, in good time to post in LJ ... and in general to the fantasy that is accompanying me during this time: my mind is full of ideas, so so many that sometimes I struggle to achieve them all, often becomes impossible to put everything in black and white.

0 comments:

Post a Comment