Sunday, February 15, 2004

What Is A Baboon Wax For Women

That's it ... I think.

Ehssì, I'm more or less a week but I got something.
layout honestly I'm not very satisfied, especially with the colors of the links that I could set with full knowledge of the facts as I had already clicked on centomilavolte ... -.- "

I left some areas that I did not understand the hell in which they served in bright colors like blue and purple, so if I sottotiro captain while I wander on LJ at least understand that the hell they serve. Might appear to those who read my LJ from the outside, so if you see a color that clashes do me a whistle and I change it. : P thank

:
- dear [info] _starlett_ for having passed his CSS (uahahaha) saving a lot of time, and for psychological support during the design and style .. . *

- the cheapest [info] j4mm3r which however was nice and was made available (in addition to being the original creator of the CSS that I know you are making the rounds complete LJ Italians). Maybe they will think of my layout now ... :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment