E 'on Monday, then a list of the week, to begin with, there is ...
- Yesterday evening around 10.00 I called to the home of Veronica and no one answered.
This morning at 7.00 we call the mother of V. and gives us the news officially: Aunt Anna ended yesterday at 11.00.
As I thought they were all there in the hospital when I called.
- Today is also the birthday of Francis, who celebrated in the company of all its less expensive one, in a chapel of Cardarelli, instead of cake for him the body of the mother.
- I went to "greet" the morgue, early this morning because I had just written a 14.00 when he began to mass. I had his face before his eyes all day.
- I could not wipe almost nothing all morning and I was lily-just crappy.
- Without the written permission of General Pathology, two hours ago, and I am quite disappointed.
I studied a lot of things in scazzetta then haul some really stupid questions (as usual).
Then calculate your score is a mess, and how I am today I do not really want.
only I will know the outcome tomorrow, too late to prevent any more mind-blowing two days of intense study at all if I had not.
- I should draw family trees and make the study of pathology of the family, but as above, I'm not going for anything (especially the risk of being out).
- Aunt Mary has yet to be made ...
- Today is Monday '.
- I only lament I'm tired of always thinking about this kind of sentences.
least one chapter in the saga has been closed, others will be concluded shortly, another little patience and everything will be finished.
Examination maybe I can repeat it as early June, which would not be bad, and there are friends with whom I can study for which I am not even alone and disconsolate. But still we hope to avoid repeating anything.
courses start again very soon but I damn high, I want a holiday period and I want this to end.
Another three weeks and something at the end of the lunation (shit did not start until Friday).
And I read with (relative) surprise that the Equinox stumble in the new moon.
After a few more weeks of effort, loss, trials and cleaning, will be the Spring, finally ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment