And yet another like the other day ... But it gets worse in the world, so it's too good.
I have a headache, and between 5 minutes and 35 to eat I'll be back to study, those copies merdosissime piccolepiccolepiccole cecare you need.
But it is so difficult at the beginning of the run is a textbook that will work? Do not tell the whole program (seee maybe), but not least you would reduce the 2 weeks before the exam to pick up mallopponi exaggerated by friends, acquaintances of the courses, copy center, Professor of sites and bla bla bla, and then realize that maybe not even need, eccheccazzo, but in the meantime go to study at the university from time to time, with your six kilos of photocopies, and returned with 10 not even know where to put it in the bag. oo
argomentus's change ... BIG BROTHER. bwahahahahahahah
I'm tired, I take me a minute ... : P
I was saying ...
morning in the garbage dump in front of the house I saw a huge cat, it was beautiful! He had a tapered head and very small compared to the body, neck and longish fur and a long body and slender, with long hair on the legs - and the tail was very strange, it seemed almost that of a beaver. It was white and gray, with dark dark black streaks. It seemed silver! A dream
nun me I'm dreaming, I also saw my aunt hanging laundry (while listening to Gigi D'Alessio). But it was very strange, it could be like those of some wild species into extinction? O__O
I called him and I pulled one of the two cookies that I had been granted, so to share.
And the shit he does? Sniff, and then he sucks!
Valli understand cats ... -__-
Meanwhile I had a good news! : D
V. back Tuesday, and also began his courses at the University, so dead wrong or has the excuse to come down more often and spend some time together, both in and outside the faculty (at least: P). This thing has really pumped, I'm happy - Ole.
And today, tonight, maybe I should go to a place in Caivano, feel CiroTrash metallonzi and his group of singing and in their view "wrecked everything." The excuse would be that since it was his birthday on Valentine's Day, we should see us all and give the gift. * The Gift *? It is certainly the gift that so far do not yet know what will and probably we will do in time ...
Metal Tonight I'll go to a concert, and while I do the test and I get Jenifer Lopez ... x__x
You are naturally born with a gift,
Whether it be poetry, writing or song. You love beauty and creativity
, and Usually are highly intelligent.
Others view you as mysterious and dreamy, yet
Also bold since you hold firm in your Beliefs.
What Type of Soul Do You Have?
Brought to you by Quizilla
0 comments:
Post a Comment