Saturday, February 21, 2004

Peace Symbol Bathroom Accessories

Tonight is the Night ... * *

[ Error: irreparable invalid markup ('\u0026lt;p [...] failures \u0026lt;/ p>') in entry. Owner must fix manually. Raw contents below.]

\u0026lt;FONT color=#ff9900 size=4> \u0026lt;p align = center > OF FAILURES \u0026lt;/ p> \u0026lt;/ FONT> Thu, NO, I will not make the list, otherwise I'm really proud of LJ becomes \u0026lt;FONT color=#ff9900> Magone \u0026lt;/ FONT>. \u0026lt;BR> And then it would be too easy, too much to me. \u0026lt;/ p> \u0026lt;FONT color=#ff9900> I should have \u0026lt;/ FONT> Roby to be at this time, no waiting an evening of hardcore but almost (do you remember the song "Nightmare Before Christmas"? Only that this is the Saturday before). \u0026lt;BR> Yet I felt that I was not the time to get ...\u0026lt;/ p> Ops I get a text message (\u0026lt;FONT color=#ff9900> expected \u0026lt;/ FONT >!).\u0026lt; BR> Sister had yet another existential crisis / panic / \u0026lt;FONT color=#ff9900> whatnot \u0026lt;/ FONT>, the'm really sorry, mvb. \u0026lt;BR> Obviously, you imputtana the evening, as well as \u0026lt; ; FONT color = # ff9900> all \u0026lt;/ FONT> life, following the above ...\u0026lt;/ p> \u0026lt;lj-cut text ="... delirium saturnine against larvae ...">\u0026lt; P> In the end I give a fuck, I had no desire to come back (as opposed to this afternoon, when we held the phone), and even want to get dressed or I am subject to wind and hot sand. \u0026lt;BR> But study medicine, in theory, and "health" would interest me enough, according to this theory. \u0026lt;BR> And I wonder, how the hell do you reduced so? \u0026lt;/ p> I have never had cases of Anorexia / Bulimia in the family (perhaps the only one who approached us, I was just me); I speak well, without knowledge of the facts, and probably offend someone, and her personal experiences ... \u0026lt;BR> Fuck! This is my LJ, no one forces you to read or to comment, and we're behind a keyboard, both hands behind this, and behind them a brain - a container of personal opinion, legitimate but questionable on whatever I garbi; closed parentheses. \u0026lt;/ p> I wonder how do you reverse it without hesitation and full of self-indulgence? \u0026lt;BR> How can you choose to ruin the lives of others, just those that you are still around and continue to support, despite the horror of watching consumed and the repulsion of the face of such helplessness? \u0026lt;BR> Where is this small button that locks jammed personal dignity? \u0026lt;BR> which makes you slip into the most petty and childish behavior? \u0026lt;/ p> I do not know how I would act in that case, speak and hypocritically judge outside, even if it is still a "friend "...?\u0026lt; BR> I do not know if everyone is willing to fight and slaps, to see if this works ... at least I know \u0026lt;BR> sure that if you decide to get closer to death, you can not expect others to carry around. \u0026lt;BR> E I know all too lacking sense of pride to accept the right help, and just as selfish as you stick to other pests such as grubs. \u0026lt;/ p> Yes, just like maggots ... \u0026lt;/ P> End of Delirium. \u0026lt;/ p> \u0026lt;BR> \u0026lt;/ lj-cut> \u0026lt;BR> \u0026lt;/ P> \u0026lt;BR>

0 comments:

Post a Comment