Thursday, February 19, 2004

Salary Of Pediatric Oncologist

begin with complaints. ... And then a test

Hello to all my (radical) 25 players.

This morning I woke up with a bad temper ;
I have not had time to even open my eyes that I already felt tired.
Why, I wonder? The answer is the same for almost two years now ... {} -___-" Yawwnnnn
I got up, and there was also a time of shit.

My mother "Wake Up And Serena later, perhaps to accompany her aunt and aunt Maria Flavia to Monaldi. I told you that Aunt Mary has put a bypass of urgency ? " O__O
My mother " Yeah, but do you know him in local anesthesia? I do not sleep ... " O__O
My mother " The Holter was released around the bust, the heart sometimes stops in for whole minutes! "

-___-Oh! The miracles of modern medicine.
mysteries that grip the mothers of students of medicine even before their own children!

Then, after appropriate discussion (and I was still in bed half asleep and in the meantime I looked at the X-Men on FoxTV) I discovered that my aunt makes a nice "by-pass" second mother (ie, a pacemaker ).
It adds to my cousin who is likely to go to jail because of his sister and mother (two important schizophrenic who need psychiatric help). And another "aunt", a friend of the family, which in practice is dying of cancer, and survives only thanks to the morphine that make stramacchio and parenteral nutritional support ...

I forget something? Umh ...
Ah yes, I have to study and I'm at zero, est'esame me and I dragged him back to the end of this semester.

That is, what the fuck fuck me? This morning
I did not feel like studying, I'm Scazzi, that's all.
I could use my time a thousand times better, read this or that, or repeating or downloading the contents of three hundred and fifty thousand Nature Cell and that we should have read.

But I just break the cojoni.

with amenities Finally, here is another test.

I Am

Which tarot card are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment