Yes, yes, exactly ...
AGAIN SOMEDAY. -__-"
For today I lost a bit of time to change the colors (with choices very implausible) to realize the effects of many elements whose color is customizable.
I thought the background could be set and adjusted through the options panel LJ, and yet I just know I'll have to create a special CSS.
As if it were easy then for me to choose, in general.
But I think I've finally decided to almost the background image (ooohhh!! ) and the colors will attract those of the background. But before I really put us to fix it will take still some time ... * * Yaaawwwnnn x__x
Ah, why then of course after the exam (the last one, Deo Gratias) there will be a nice viaggettino to Piazenza paciokkino from that a year ago, and then another good viaggettino hopefully in London (which could include participation in the celebrations at the Equinox of Glastonbury Tor!). * __ *
Time will tell, for now beccatevi sti squalid colors! I have wanted to put in force for friends? So for the price of the consequences! mwahahaha è__é
0 comments:
Post a Comment