The First Post
How exciting my FIRST POST! We must celebrate ...
Yes, because after one week say I could write on my blog ... new Login to write is a love?
you may not say no there there are also my Ciccino Gossip Girl to keep me company (in particular Chuck \u0026lt;3 and Nate \u0026lt;3 of course!)
but we do not speak them, rather it!! I can not resist because I love them and you disagree with me also that in this period ila drugs more than me right? XD
Another little thing ..... E 'neanke started school a week and I'm already in panic and upset ______ = (
survive this year but maybe in the lessons of sopporifere foltri (= the devil XD ).....
dedicate this my FIRST post also NICK JONAS to congratulate him (late) Happy Birthday to !
now I go to sleep because I'm a bit ' Stanchina seen the performance of race I did today at the camp XD xoxo
K.
0 comments:
Post a Comment