Hey! You who have been doing on weekends? Well I had a pretty full weekend! XD
Saturday I went to IKEA and Martha with ila ... Yes, it sounds weird but it is our tradition (since last year XD) ...
and " WHAT IS HAPPENING Ikea Ikea" We XDXDXD
of silly I know, but Well .... it however, we shot the shit trying not to get depressed (and I ila)!
Obviously we got a doll!! that cute!! a mouse .... I called my Dominic ! (In honor of Dominic Monaghan \u0026lt;3) - - - - - - - XD
As rigurda Sunday was a day very interesting and obvious FUN!! Mamma mia what a day, right ila?
XD Well here ... ila me and we went to my grandma in Calco (LC) - for 2 minutes will not miss the train (my fault x) - we were also we did some good 'of tasks, etc. ... but then in the afternoon - that laugh - we went to Gemma Olgiate home, where there was Michelangelo ... EMH EMH ... .. There
I, ila, michi and faith have played crocket!! XDXD (I once won anyway) Leaving aside the matter of croquet .... Here is ila
after 5 minutes that saw avevea michi starts to tell me: "Damn Kate! Mick is really CUTE, CUTE fact + that ... COCK-COCK! "and I said, 'Okka ila 're calm !! There was cute but needs a little ' GROW! "
goes well I will in practice be determined by michi ila and says that he has a crush on me! there is absurd -
This weekend was exhausting ... XDXD But (because there's always a But) I Had a lot of FAN! Instead
today .... BHA and Monday and as you know Monday is a deadly ball! the only good thing is that tonight's Gossip Girl, Heroes and Prison Break ... (In the U.S.) XDXD
xoxo
K.
0 comments:
Post a Comment