Friday, September 19, 2008

Green Bowel Movement At 39 Weeks Pregnant

patti e sentimenti

I could also say that after all today was a day quite constructive: there is me and we were kind ila 2 hours on my balcony to speak, to confess (even embarrassing things) and to express our feelings ... so yes I would say that today was a day intelligent ... (In part)

XD I know it's something SERIOUS and I usually do not ever insult or do not, however, things series, but a once a year maybe we can do ... XD

But the real important thing now is the pact that we made and I ila ..... XD XD
and strength because I must maintain a clear document with his signature ! I can not clarify anything = (if not the ila killing me, so I think I'll stop here to write if no risk to blurt out something ... .. XDXD EMH EMH

do not know (?) Because but today I also doped songs enough to depressed or at least a bit 'slow and sad .... Well good night to be



xoxo
K.


0 comments:

Post a Comment