Today after school I, ila marta and we went to mc for a little fuck'...( as usual) and it was a very embarrassing thing because there was "the best friend "of Mars ... But even after this incident for two minutes is all spun smoothly: 3 + my bro we were talking about useless crap and obviously he and Marta as two bickering married for 20 years. XD \u0026lt;3
Apart from that happened today is a too good ......... in short, I decided that I will enroll in GYM! But you know why? (Apart from the fact that I do exercise ...)
Well the scene is this: I enter, I look up e. .. e. ..
OMG is he ... yes and he - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - \u0026lt;3
is that my crazy FIGO palazzo_____________XDXDXD
Mat ahahahahhhhhhhhh CUTE
that he works there, you realize there already ........ from the medium drooled behind ....
course are now more mature so if you ever go there to make the gym ( Secure ) I'll have to keep our feet on the ground and behave like a civilized person! XD
still really nice guy and seems so tender, true ila (
XD but you know how to say no? not love has no age!
I'm too happy! XD ... Among other things I saw today with the ila GOSSIP GIRL 2x03! FANTASTIC OBVIOUS! There is in this set are all the idiots but I love them!! But that beautiful
Chuck and Nate!! Chuck, of course, is a first class prick it will not save Blair: "You are disgusting and I hate you.", While I like the version gigolo Nate hehe! XD this time there is another spoiler because I feel very good .... =)
The occasions are those that mark, in part, your destiny ... when we see one you are obliged make a decision: whether to let her go or take it on the fly ....
xoxo
K.
0 comments:
Post a Comment