Sunday, February 1, 2009

Plywood Homemade Boat

everything is okay

OMG! I know, I know .. No write since November 30, 2008! o___O
a terrible thing to say the least! Today is the 'February 1, 2009, and then doing two calculations .. is less than 62 days you do not post anything! O mother is much worse than I thought! = (

Making a small list .. then the Xmas Holidays have been pretty good, I had many tasks and are also able to go to the mountains one weekend! So it's okay ! Then the new year .. mmm this is also okay for now although I have not noticed major changes! XD So for now go on like this, as usual .. no change in sight! at least I think ..
But if you noticed, one thing has changed (and I'm very proud! XD) .. THE LAYOUT! yesss new post, new lay! is really adorable! Pushing Daisies follows about someone here?! should be strategic-looking! because there NeD ... * * Sbav (Lee Pace \u0026lt;3_ \u0026lt;3) that pricey! muahmuahmuahmuah ...
Uh .. how nice I am finally realized writing a new post! yay!
Yesterday, I went to the bowling! is the third time in my life that I go there! that laugh, I'm really prevented .. XD but it was fun .. a bit much for recreation '! You know how to play?!? let us know if you are great! hahaha ..

so I think you understand that everything is okay ! and perhaps a bit 'too' okay "everything! and this confuses me .. (?? )
yes to the part to be "okay" are also confused .. but it's fine until I exploded my head is all OKAY!
bn .. XD I finished the new post! the first of 2009 .. I'm pretty proud of myself! Now tell me a little 'you! XD xoxo


K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment