Sunday, February 8, 2009

Coin Pusher California

next week? bLaH

Also this week is over .. but I'm afraid to go into the new one because I expect a 4 checks! and that terrifies me!
but ignoring the topic "school" ... next week there Valentine's Day! but even this is a good thing because I do not have anyone to celebrate it .. -_-In case any of you is luckier than me? (I hope .. XD)
now I have to find something positive in the very next week if they are not made by evil!
XD mmm ... Let '..
no I have not found anything! conclusion: they are badly placed! hehehe ..
XD Well at least I hope to have some 'time to watch Heroes or Chuck, I've just started and I take a mess!
about series .. Does anyone know why the 2x18 of Gossip Girl transmit March 9 ?!?!? mistake or they're crazy! I hope it is not true ..
and another thing ... who has seen the movie "Once"? I have an opinion .. at least if I decide to watch it or not!

now I go, in theory I should be studying ... dept. -_-Xoxo


K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment