Friday, February 20, 2009

2 Days Untill Period And High And Closed Cervix

^___^ And in the end ...

And now, we have come at the end of a chapter of my life: end of all exams ! On the one hand I feel a great relief and satisfaction (because I could give all the exams of the course in just over a year and with a good average - 29 or so), I do not deny the other a bit 'of nostalgia: not I enjoyed life at all Padua, all flew in the blink of an eye, and without realizing it, I came unprepared to the end ... exact unprepared in the event itself. I hate when it ends a cycle, a period, albeit short, I can not stand the end of the holidays, let alone the end of a whole way of life! And the warmth that I found inside that may have made the transition more difficult, at least they were assholes and insensitive as Florence, maybe I "suffered" less ... much less. But well, cultured in the more sentimental side of me, I would side with the open and do not know whether to drive out into tears, giving vent to this sad realization or whether to accept everything with a smile, optimistic thinking in terms what awaits me, what I always wanted to do. The fact is that now is not the time to give too much room for sentimentality: roll up your sleeves is what I consider a priority for them to perform what are called upon to do ... (A good internship and a thesis of the scope of Treccani)
Force ... I'm sure it was a closed door ... but soon will open a door!

PS I posted some iconcina ... I should seriously get back to make new ones, as with the mind free of thoughts I came back the "artistic verve ... I hope that is the impetus to take up the FF ... UMMARY! >. \u0026lt;


0 comments:

Post a Comment