I hear a lot of confusion in the mind, as when the wind gets up in the desert sand, creating a stormy and misty eyes can not see nothing ahead of him.
So now I look forward unable to see anything, but could not even imagine what will.
I feel surrounded by a thousand thoughts, a thousand conflicting emotions, powerless to find the right one or more strong.
I feel foggy, unable to make decisions, to find a right way. I know that the next few days will be decisive, I know it will be tough, but I do not know how to deal with, I do not know what to say, I do not know what to expect, I can not see a solution and, worse, a reason to give me the strength to face it all to find it.
I feel alone in this and look up more dust and tightens the circle that takes my breath away ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment