Reply to this post and I'll give you the name of a person / character. Then answer these questions with a photo of the person / character I gave you on your LJ.
01. Choose a picture of the funniest face on your person.
hahaha ... I think with this face and wants us to understand how much he likes Coke! XDDD
02. Choose a picture of your person eating.
I imagine him "hey wait let me finish eating!" XDDD
03. Choose a picture of your person with a member of the opposite sex.
and jess and .. ^ ^
04. Choose a picture of your person with a member of the Same Sex.
mmm .. that pair .. but above all their faces! oO
05. Choose a picture of your person in your OTP.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! MY LOVE! \u0026lt;3. \u0026lt;3
bellini together as they are ?!?!?
06. Choose a picture of your favorite outfit on this person.
nèèèèèèèè! completoo that! only he ...
07. Choose a picture of your smiling person.
that Coke had given him in the head ... hahaha .. look at that smile!
08. Choose a picture of your person half / naked.
oO oO oO aiuuutooooooo!
09. Choose your favorite moment of this person.
watch it ... that there is an idiot along with his companions who give us in (to make the idiots
10. Choose your favorite picture of this person.
this ... sisi this is his picture! \u0026lt;3. \u0026lt;3
xoxo k.
0 comments:
Post a Comment