Okay ... let's say that lately I've run out of ideas ... and then this impacts heavily on the content of my post! XD But no matter. It encourages me to write that many people have asked me to make a new post ... and then a big richiestaaaaa .... voila! Here is a new post!
LOL I know: my humor is unmatched! Anyway tell me a bit 'what did you do on Halloween? Did you enjoy going to a costume party, or telling you you did a slumber party stories of fear? Well I have not done anything like this! XD just because I went to the cinema to see HSM3! haha ... just the perfect way to celebrate Halloween is not it?!? XD But after all it was a fun night ... you can ask for confirmation
- leaving perte now that Halloween is an old story (8 days have passed right?) - These days I'm still addicted to Dexter (which I love more and more) and so I'm seriously thinking of doing the next post on "Dexter Memorable Quotes "! I would have done well in this post but frankly now that slam (ahah!! Prof ...) and then with great pain have to wait! XD But you recommend me once I will have done esultareee post you like, "YAY !!!!!" or things like that!! Promised? Well. Now I conclude
... and of course also makes a Fotina Dexter to get me / you up if ever you were sad the Morla!
not bellissimoooo?? (* * Deburrs)
xoxo
K.
0 comments:
Post a Comment