These days it snowed! o___O (remember, we are only November ) But despite the cold I'm happy! Yes the snow makes me very happy, and looking out the window secendere distracts me from the lessons of greek and latin! XD I do not know why but the snow has something extremely artiscico itself - And then I can only love it! =) Unfortunately, today it has stopped snowing and the white snow was replaced but the damp Piggie that depresses me and go ...=( Well ... it could not last forever ...
talking about snow ... You know, a young boy named Val Emmich? Well if you do not know a culture you should start over him! XD by no ... I have "discovered" only thanks to Ugly Betty, it reads in the new neighbor Betty, Jesse, a penniless musician! XD Even in real life is a singer! now you're asking, but that has to do This Val Emmich (which nomeee XD) with the snow? Well one of his song titled "Snowy Day" and the show was dedicated to the dear Betty! tesoroooOO that! =)
All this talk to say that since these days it snowed seem right to put a nice little song called "snowy day"! Below I put the video when it dedicates the song to Betty! HEHE \u0026lt;33
xoxo
K.
0 comments:
Post a Comment