Sunday, April 27, 2008

Peel And Stick Tiles With Grout At Home Depot

21 - Victory! Great spree!

I admit, although I liked the story immediately, the strongest attraction of this film was Jim Sturgess, actor who I met not long ago thanks to another great movie: Across The Universe (today among other things about me, since I hired). But that's not what I want to talk. Let's go back to 21: the story is not new, yet another scam (even if - I repeat - the kind I like) to damage the umpteenth casino, so far nothing new. I thought it was a jumble of well-structured A Beautiful Mind and Ocean's Eleven with a touch of Rain Man (just to understand the vague similarity with the part of the protagonist imbranatello gloriously played by Hoffman - actually there an explicit reference in the film Rain Man).
I will not describe the plot, since there are sites used for the reviews and I'm not a great expert to write one of my own. And yet ... I was all but 125 minutes glued to the screen. However, objectively speaking, is a light-hearted film, despite the presence of Kevin Spacey, who plays the part of Clooney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment