Indecision grips me and the book on fatherhood is calling me to report to be browsed, read and - if possible - not included. Argh, I must escape.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
How To Unblock Farmville Feeds On Facebook
mumble mumble ... rofl!
I was rereading the only FF I've posted here and which also has nothing to do with the longfiction I am (well, I was ) writes: I have pondered the idea to publish here The 14 chapters ... but then ... but then ... already, because there are always consequences ... In short, I should adapt the journal to an audience of adults only, given the content not quite delicate (especially the last blush * *)... but the limits I have always gone close ... OOOOOK. Nothing changes for the moment. But ... checcavolo ! = (
Indecision grips me and the book on fatherhood is calling me to report to be browsed, read and - if possible - not included. Argh, I must escape.
Indecision grips me and the book on fatherhood is calling me to report to be browsed, read and - if possible - not included. Argh, I must escape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment