often feel the need to write down these fantasies, or even wake up in the middle of the night, then turn on the light, looking feverish PC and begin to write, I read, I am glad I stimulates and excites me and then I read one more time before turning off more ... revised more and more continue to write ... then I have to ask me a brake: it is mandatory to place the poles. Here
not write anything at all about what my little head has produced disturbing, because I do not think there is an appropriate audience for my kind, excluding the few people who face life with a filter similar to mine ... I do not like to disturb the public peace, especially my peace ... do not expose me, I know what you'd encounter: they are not skilled in managing a critical ... not at this time.
I am a coward ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment