Sunday, December 9, 2007

How To Make Fondant Ballet Shoe

A step back ...

March '007 : reappears violently in my life ... with disarming power, and so I remain pleasantly helpless ... began a period of fantasies, which increase gradually in a whirlwind of passion. In my mind, violence is commingled with sweetness, and everything happens in my head the other way around ... do not waste anything in advance, but I want to experience each alternative: that's the beauty of imagination. One day you're a person, six days after another ... five minutes before you let yourself be lulled by the depth of the thoughts of the Dalai Lama, a little later you try to imagine what she felt when John Paul was with Yoko ... flash that appear as snapshots. The risk still exists: to lose touch with reality ... I have come close, I wanted to test my self-control, how far I could push myself before getting to the point of no return. But I always keep a cool head and that I consider him a great asset ... already become aware of the fact it is a positive factor.
The time is past, the imagination is a precious commodity that still - luckily for me - with me, and sometimes tries to take over, but the frenzy of this time forcing me to put a brake. I can not and do not want ... I have to concentrate, but I also know that if I do not let them vent inward movements, concentration and performance is affected as well. Then I have to calibrate the rhythm, timing ... I have to organize time, cutting out small areas daily to the imagination.
I often think life would be like without imagination: it is suspended in that space that I can meet people that there are more ... is the only way left for me to maintain contact with them ... reiterates that it is a valuable asset which should be fostered, but without being overwhelmed.
Duty calls me ... the lights go out on the stage of imagination and the curtain falls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment