Yeah, another Sunday morning.
And I've got just a nice little program of study, as usual ...
I'm not even too well, apart from the semidigiuno yesterday, I think I ate something that was going to go bad and I was not careful enough (perhaps the milk of yesterday morning and at the ...?); My nausea has increased from the very particular smell that has PASTIERA NAPLES.
Yes, because my mom woke up with the volio pastiera !
Tomorrow is St. Anne, but from the other day that impastrocchia pastry, he made a baba that was the end of the world, maybe not the bathroom was excellent (and I made us the cream this time), but she never came so well: a high thing, soft, very light and tasty! But now I'm put up
nauseating smell of pork fat vanilla + + fornoagas that makes me turn your stomach. The pastiera Neapolitan cooking has always been a cause of humoral imbalance pronfondo ... However
having a mom that makes you all ste robe is also a good thing, let's face it. And I also wanted to invite
S. but yesterday I felt a little sbleargh the phone and I do not know if there is so much our mutual friends (I know what I know at times be heavy, especially distant and cold, so she knows how to be a little exasperating and tiring .. ..) I'm not sure his company going, not for anything but just because I do not even feel good ...
And if you call I can not even invite P. that if it is taken as the last time she came up to me to eat ... It annoys me even more, I do not feel well and do not want to have a house full of people, I want to be free to complain, sprawl, being half undressed, and not accountable to anyone (nemeno study I do!).
There is nothing to do, have a cat (besides being a blackbird, of course).
I've got my territory.
So beautiful and expensive, but do not have to come to my house to break cojoni ...
fact, not just come and see, let me alone is my favorite - if I do I feel I want to see you. : P
(Ah, If some people I could read the post, you leverebbero the habit of coming almost every night of the week santa just dinner time, just when we are sitting at the dining table of sfaccimma ... uu)
0 comments:
Post a Comment