Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Does The Scorpio Man Like Me

'm tired.


'm Really Tired

not in the existential sense, or that it will not be one of those philosophical posts ...
(What you will find easily elsewhere, but in my LJ will be quite rare I know) I have a bad

the legs that makes me nervous, I get angry. How
put them put them hurt.
Alzate, in the "Le-pendu, candle ...
matter of a few basic asanas that I know does not help me to relax ...

Yet it is strange, it is women who suffer from this kind of stuff ... MAH.

However I have done another review YEAH.
Another question that had to be 30 and it was not because they are rightly the most unlucky and catch the professor's hand and pulled creepy personality.

(not to mention the eyes, must have some congenital deformity
You know the type ... the smiley face next? ---> OO
Here he is, but always, it is a grim purpose expression of surprise ...)

There could be a lot to tell, especially this morning that has just passed, but I do not want too much now. ..
Maybe later.

(Lyric background dedicated to [info] reginalucertola in ignorasi fate ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment