polinnia @ 2003-09-30T16: 38:00
: P
01 - Name: Martina
02 - Nickname: polinnia
03 - If you could change the name which would you choose? I like my name, I would not change
04 - What does your name? boh ... are torn between the daughter of Mars Mars or small ...
05 - Age: 20
06 - Birthday: 21-12
07 - Location: Veneto
08 - Describe yourself physically: a brown wren
09 - Describe temperamentally: egocentric, withdrawn and meteoropathic (Venice is a big problem)
10 - How did you get dressed now? wine-colored sweater, jeans
11 - How did you combed? spettinatissima
12 - How did you fair? I do not make up for going out, I figured to stay at home
13 - Where are you? at home, just
14 - If you're sitting (as I imagine that you are!): sitting on the edge of the chair and leaning over the back, almost horizontal (do not do it!)
15 - Are you eating / drinking something? chewing gum
16 - You're listening to music? If yes, what? At the moment nothing, perhaps after
17 - Do you like music? If so, which one? apocalyptic folk
18 - More than burned CDs or original? Original
19 - The most expensive CD you bought: boh?
20 - CD better than you've ever heard: "Divine Spirit" Sugar
21 - The worst CD you've ever heard: "Woman" by Nene Cherry
22 - The music ... what for you? emotions
23 - sing you know? no ...
24 - Can you play any instruments? strumming the guitar, sometimes
25 - The most beautiful voice of music: Jussi Bjorling
26 - The Best Musician: Bono Vox
27 - The best composer: Chopin
28 - The absolute best Jim Morrison
29 - A great actor: Al Pacino
30 - A great actress: Nicole Kidman
31 - The best film ever: all of Cohen brothers
32 - Do you like movies? Yes
33 - Do you like the theater? yes, but a century is not going.
34 - ART ... define this word: knowing how to convey their vision
36 - The period of art that you like: "artistic period" is a wrong, and I'll talk about recasting
37 - The work of art you like "Man who runs" Boccioni
38 - A genius .... who? Donizetti
39 - The most beautiful journey / trip you made Fondamente New during sunset
40 - Your last school trip .... where? I have never gone to a school trip
41 - Did you have fun? -----
42 - Future Projects .... the holidays this year? I never left the Laguna and I will not do so in the near future.
43 - Studies? yes
44 - Other future projects that will go up ... the next step in life, what will? better to focus on one step at a time, the scale may seem too long otherwise
45 - Sons ... I'd like? until recently he felt the need, now more
46 - If they have what they call them? boh??
47 - Six boyfriend (I mean boyfriend boyfriend!) No
48 - Are you in love? just my ideas, at the time
49 - Are you feeling reciprocated? the ideas just love being loved
50 - Have you ever loved a one-way? yes ...
51 - The person who hurt you the most ... you'd be willing to forgive him? I am still suffering, how could I?
52 - In love and war, anything goes? no, but yes
53 - Peace ... utopia or something feasible? utopia, fortunately
54 - ..? Do not act like you do not understand!
55 - The most beautiful soundtrack: Antartica, Vangelis
56 - The most beautiful words of a song: Anyway the Wind Blows ... (Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen)
57 - Football .... your favorite team: no 'me a screwdriver chest
58 - Your favorite player: base would end up my choice solely on aesthetic canons
^ ^ 59 - A few sports that you practiced: ballet, fencing
60 - A sport you'd like to do: too lazy
61 - Rain, snow, sun .... what do you prefer? the cold but clear day
62 - A bouquet of flowers ideal as it should be? based on contrast and harmony: the foundation of everything beautiful
63 - Which flower do you most identify? purple
64 - You are loyal or you're like a bee going from flower to flower? loyalty is won
65 - An animal that you particularly like: Dad called me "Cetona (that sucks dad entomologist)
66 - Do you feel free? I am free
67 - Do you feel "captive" of the choices of others? I put a chasm between my choices and those of others
68 - Your parents are old? absolutely no
69 - You are a person worthy of trust? my legend is unreliable
70 - Your friends trust you? There is actually some inconsiderate
71 - Your decisions are influenced by someone? I learned the hard way not to affect me
72 - When your parents prohibit / require something what do you do? argument
73 - Can you cook? you need to survive
74 - What do you prefer to prepare salads, all kinds
75 - Sai prepare a bottle? no ... important?
76 - Do you like children? I get a little 'fear
77 - Your most passion: stretching
78 - Sai play? I pretend is the same?
79 - Your hobbies: Getting lost in Venice
80 - One thing that you are particularly smart: stay still for hours (sounds stupid but it is not)
81 - Go well in school? I go well for me
82 - The school that has been imposed or do you have the choice? choice, of course
83 - Your first kiss: summer between the first and second media
84 - the last one: this morning, to greet my mother (it's been so long for a real kiss I do not remember)
85 - A Do you regret that decision: you have followed some advice ...
86 - Say hello to all, the test is finished, you can taste?? drio just break me gero You must know that the cojoni
0 comments:
Post a Comment