Friday, September 12, 2003

Airsoft Guns For Sale On Amazon

polinnia @ 2003-09-12T12: 11:00

In short, the end is what inevitably happened is that I [info] lacrimal we expected, unable to admit it.
I too have had an online diary.

I was told that I could customize it as I could and it was easy.
thank the muzzle of cueo Lacre that allowed me to have the code to generate the diary.
thank my nose de shit for having convinced Lacre to change the settings of the diary to my liking (Cri! Cri! Further down below!).

And poof, here is the diary.
only regret, the choice of font. Haettenschweiler, more than a 3000 as a hedge. I wanted to just to put this, but Lacre said something about the danger that he would run the minimalist purity of the whole thing and I convinced her to leave you.
Patience, you'll be in my heart.

And to you who read, for you have always managed to find myself among this crowd, a gesture of consideration (which say they are rude)

0 comments:

Post a Comment