I, I ....
I've always loved Christmas, its light, its colors, and freezing that air that stings the nose (yes a fan like me of summer during this period also agrees to look like a walking snowman!) the people running the shops, the decorations ... Un'invasata that are at the first red ball, the first snow globe, reindeer in the first shopping center (which is equivalent to approximately one month before the fateful date) skipping like mad no matter who or where you are. Yes, I know, I'm an idiot, but that part of me a little too dreamy, I must say that I do not mind at all. I always hope that every Scrooge finds his three ghosts, sad that a child receives an unexpected gift, the little match girl who's a family, that had been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the Lord together, the Grinch finds its CindyLuu (yes, I can and if there are any ingurgito voraciously Clips Christmas !)... E 'magical atmosphere, each of us back a little child, reopen their drawers and dust off their dreams, because we all know, Christmas is ; one of those times when really all you can and maybe will understand anyone can have their own miracle on 34th street ... Too bad that we lost too often in the number of guests, in pounds of fish and stress from gifts ... That will seek and find something suitable for people who love you, letting yourself be enchanted by the belts and the colors, I hope to once again give them a smile, give him a little thought, to say thanks for all their love, because of their closeness to tolerate, to shout that I am nothing without them ... that would not be Christmas without them ... And he says that a 20-year desperately trying to make a surprise gift to his mother nn and we can never! And, in love with two jumpers, got them to their prince, knows that when his mother is worse (in terms of clothing and then ...!)
But this year I was much less Christmas in previous years: There is a stress, a melancholy and sadness in the people around me that those who never SNET so in the mood of my crap. So to stop jumping, stop wagging his tail at mega ... at least until the beautiful face of a friend crouched around very welcome pre-Christmas gifts, up to a wonderful afternoon that warmed my heart, as when we are together every moemnto .... yes, my Christmas had arrived ... This year I want
I quell'euforia I normally would be transferred to those who did not have to come to hope, to smile and maybe to "decorate" their lives and I wish you'd stop to realize how important this moment is, as every day for those around us and for us, because we are together, because we love and never forget who is the party, I would like to sing Christmas caznoni with a smile with you, secure your peace of mind, I really was a beautiful Christmas full of love for everyone!
I hope and pray with the heart because there's at least something can come true, that if I sapedo, the Child abbraccierĂ all of us safe! To all of a Christmas Eve and a peaceful and hopeful ....!
P: S: Fatima And if you would deign to write well is the best!
0 comments:
Post a Comment