* fanfare and solemn heroin
* Well well ... I wrote that if there was crack of sleep before a birthday, here you will share my latest sensational discovery ... *
is sincere that no one listens and came up with furtively *
I found an anime - yaoi genre - pataslurposo too! * * Arrosoir Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view ... in my case it is a "for luck") I could not resist and so I am downloaded the verision uncensored! Apart from the largely explicit scenes (nothing is left to the imagination), I find alluncinante sound (incessant whining) C + + ... yes well ... I am downloading it now, then when I'm alone (excluding the presence of the cat, so I will not tell anyone) I will look upon it in peace ... the whole consists of two episodes (though the manga it matters most .. but I can not remember many) brought together in just 30 minutes ;_______: (I would have preferred at least a couple of hours to satisfy my thirst for yaoi * w * ): The first story is very early in the second, although in both cases speak of "history" seems like a big word, considering it is a pure PWP ... But the end result is quite satisfactory, given the good animation and pretty pastel colors that accompany the souls start to finish ...
ah, I forgot ... the anime is Sensitive pornography ... (Although it is written into the posted XP) the name says it all, I suppose \u0026lt;3
PS Meanwhile, the FF remained where she was ... I think he pounds and pounds of powder and maybe some web, I shall take advantage in this post-tests to resume in hand, but now my passions have moved to other shores ... alas!
0 comments:
Post a Comment