Friday, March 14, 2008

Best Brazilian In The Ie

The roller coaster ... or only rides?

Yes, yes, yes ... finally a nice around the "apple caterpillar," I have done: taken the plunge: I am me, but - alas - what a disappointment! E 'was exciting on the tour as a Lilliputian train ... * Shiver of excitement *> _>
I have to admit that expectations were not so high and yet have been disappointed (obviously negative), but we want do, c'est la vie!
And the best part is that you can not do absolutely nothing. In the words of my teacher saggissima of Developmental Psychopathology: a game is lost even before wanting to change the people around us. The only option we have is to act ourselves. So, I keep it as is ... or limiting the function of "trastullino" (even more than that because I do not think it can become).
However, a couple of little questions I am asking myself, just to do a bit of clarity:
Did you have fun? It

come back back the same way? It

ricapitasse If we'd be? It

I know that nobody will understand anything of what I have just written here, know that this obscurity was purely voluntary ... also because it is beautiful (s) talk about ****** s **********, or not? : P
No, just ... not nice. So, I leave to the imagination of others the task of filling those asterisks ... We read what everyone wants ... it does not scare me.
Ok, we leave the guise of mad imbalances (tight) and let's go to bed.
Go, which is better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment